Friday, January 9, 2009

Black bean and corn quesadillas

I just made this up after watching Guy's Big bite the other day. I didn't have everything that he used but it still turned out yummy! Naomi loved the "quesadida" too!

I roasted some corn (I used frozen corn so basically I just warmed it up)
I also added some minced onions.
Add a can of drained and rinsed black beans and heat.
Put on corn tortillas.
Add shredded cheese.Put another tortilla on top.
Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Cut, serve and enjoy. I served this with sour cream but I bet it would be good with salsa also. You can add many other things to this dish as well. Guy had added roasted red peppers too but I didn't have any on hand.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachel Hill said...

I bet cilantro would be yummy in this...I love cilantro!