Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quiche

We had this for dinner tonight and Xavier liked it! I think this originally came from a combination of recipes in my mom's huge recipe box and I've tweaked it.

Quiche
Vegetables (I use broccoli, red onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper)
Diced meat (ham or turkey)
4 eggs
2 cups milk
1/2 c. Bisquick
salt, pepper, dash of ground mustard

Saute vegetables and drain if needed. Layer vegetables and meat in the bottom of glass pan (The one I use is a little smaller than 9x13).

Mix together the rest of the ingredients. Pour over the vegetables and meat in the pan. Top with shredded cheese (1-2 cups, depending on how you like it).

Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.

(As I typed this, I realize that this is not exactly specific...sorry. That's kind of the way I cook a lot of times!)

No comments: