Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick-fix cheeseburger meatloaf

This is another recipe from Meals Matter. I've got my meals planned out for two weeks and they all come from that website. I've made this meatloaf before and I think it's our favorite. It's yummy and SUPER easy to make. It takes about 5 minutes to throw together and then just let it bake and enjoy the aroma of great food!

Ingredients
1 lb. Lean ground beef (I use 2lbs)
10 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup) (I use 20 crackers)
2 tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard (I use 4 tbsp)
1/4 cup Ketchup
3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Preparation
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix meat, cracker crumbs and mustard until well blended.
PAT meat mixture into 8-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 min. or until cooked through (160°F).
SPREAD meat loaf with ketchup; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

The first time I made this the meatloaf was very small, so I added more meat, crackers and mustard the next time and it was a better portion for us with leftovers for lunch! We like leftovers of this meatloaf!

1 comment:

Rachel Hill said...

I thought I was doing good to have my meals planned out for a week! Although I did it on Monday and I think I overplanned, so maybe I have close to two weeks too... Last week I was on the food network and kraft foods websites for planning. I'll have to check out Meals Matter in the future...